1.13.2009

artuesday

Through posting in this blog almost every day for the past two weeks or so, I've come to an interesting realization... I don't do much. Well, let me correct that, I don't do something interesting involving music, art, diy, food, and fashion every week. For example, the most interesting thing that's happened to me this week so far is the fact that I measured myself and I'm a half an inch taller. That brings the grand total to a dazzling 5'2". I didn't even know you could continue growing after sixteen. But I digress, all of you, hundreds of loyal readers, are waiting for an interesting and insightful post on art, of which I am an expert.

Do you like photography? I do.

Ye Rin Mok


Michael Worful


One more thing, do you love angst depression sadness melancholy etcetera? No? Why the hell not?! Oh so you do... much better. Get your share here with this brilliant doodler who knows his stuff.


Mmm, well, that's all. Because I haven't done anything interesting myself this week art-wise. But hey, good enough right? See ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment